April 1, 2018, Minneapolis, Minnesota:
Your business is growing and it’s time to make changes to meet your needs both now and in the future. Obviously, a major consideration is space. Do you remodel, move to one or more locations, buy a new business? Whatever your decision on space, you need a trusted partner to determine and implement your fire and security needs.
Brothers Fire & Security will work closely with you to save time, money and stress as your business expands. We’ll help you determine what systems and services you’ll need and provide a monitoring service that you can trust to deliver 24-7. We’ll scale the system based on future growth and get accurate information on everything for your budgetary analysis.
HOW IS YOUR BUSINESS EXPANDING?
First, developing fire and security systems is based on how you’re growing your business. All the systems should be factored into the costs of your expansion, move or new business purchase.
- If you’re remodeling or expanding your existing space, local officials may require upgrades to all your systems.
- If you’re moving to a different location, will it make sense to repurpose the card access and cameras, or leave them for the next occupants? Do you have a relocation scope to make sure that your transition is taken care of?
- What are the timelines if you’re expanding to more than one location? Keep in mind you’ll need to get budgets for each location. Are your systems going to be integrated so cards in one location will work at all locations? Are your cameras integrated so they can be monitored and controlled from a single location or should they be separate?
- Buying a new business? It’s a good idea to get both the fire and security systems inspected as part of the purchase process.
5 KEY AREAS TO EVALUATE IN BUSINESS EXPANSION
Brothers Fire & Security knows exactly how to help make your business expansion a success. Here are areas we focus on.
- CAMERA PLATFORMS AND EQUIPMENT: Are they capable of expansion or monitoring multiple facilities effectively? Are they adequately providing coverage for all areas of your location? Are the cameras newer to take advantage of the newest security technology?
- CARD ACCESS: Do you have enough access for future expansion or is now the time to right-size your card access security systems to prepare for future growth? Is card access limited by doors, and is your current hardware sufficient?
- FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS: Is your current panel capable of handling all the devices? How many more CO monitors and extinguishers will you need? Are existing monitors and extinguishers in working condition?
- FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEMS: If your space is over 50,000 sq. ft., it may require new zones for the sprinklers. Also, outdated systems may not function when needed to protect your business.
- KITCHEN HOODS: Make sure that they are cleaned and inspected annually. If they’re old and damaged, it can make it difficult to get adequate insurance, so new hoods may be necessary.
By working through these issues with Brothers Fire & Security, we can develop a plan that just doesn’t meet your current business expansion needs, but can grow as you grow.
ABOUT BROTHERS FIRE & SECURITY
As one of the premier providers of fire and security solutions in the Upper Midwest, Brothers Fire & Security strives to build long-term, value-added relationships. We work with business owners and property management companies, as well as all types of public institutions to solve fire and security needs. By taking advantage of our integrated bundled services, many of our clients find that they can save 25-30% on their safety services, annual inspections and more. From a single location to franchises throughout the region and the country, our integrated approach saves our clients valuable time, money and stress. We provide fire protection systems, security systems, fire sprinkler systems, fire alarm systems, 24-7 monitoring, fire extinguishers, card access and kitchen hoods.