Custom Solutions You Can Trust
How many times have you heard the line, “One size fits all”? I can’t stress enough that such an assumption is not true when it comes to fire and security systems. Every industry has unique needs that require a series of custom-designed protocols, and the protocols become even more crucial as your company grows.
I guarantee that your security and safety needs will change when you expand from a single location to multiple locations, especially when that expansion is across state lines. Everything—and I mean everything has to be coordinated at all locations to ensure safety and security of your employees, customers and your business. As a result, customized solutions are a certainty.
Planning ahead strategically takes the guesswork out of growing your business and prevents costly errors. You need to partner with a fire and security company that can provide all your installations, servicing, monitoring and expansions under one trusted vendor—you need Brothers Fire & Security. Our bundling solutions and a single point of contact that is available 24/7/365 will save you time, money and stress.
What to Expect When You’re Expanding
What fire and security issues will you have to deal with as you expand your business? As an example, let’s take a look at one of our clients, a day care franchise. Forty-five years in the making, the franchise now has 60 locations in four states and is still growing. Brothers Fire & Security worked closely with them to determine their best course of action. They had to deal with numerous fire and security system components and compliance’s. Some issues were big picture. Others were day-to-day matters, but just as important. Here are a few components that the day care franchise had to work through—and you will too. These are relevant for new construction, existing buildings and property.
- Fire and security code requirements vary from state to state. What fire protection, alarms, suppression, and sprinkler systems are needed for each location to meet code in each state? Are existing systems compliant?
- Do the different locations have different security needs internally and externally?
- What internal and external camera decisions need to be made to protect and monitor each location?
- How do you choose the right card access platform based on the needs of each location?
- Are different levels of security access needed?
- Are former employees being effectively terminated from access quickly?
- How many fire extinguishers are needed in each location and where do they need to be positioned to be up to code? Have existing extinguishers been tested and inspected, or replaced if necessary?
- Make sure existing kitchen hood fire suppression systems are compliant in each location, and that staff know how to maintain and clean kitchen hoods regularly. Replace hoods if necessary.
- Coordinate when inspections and routine servicing at all locations will take place and what is required of each location to expedite the process.
- Make sure staff get ongoing training specific to each location so that the emergency plan is implemented correctly every time there is an emergency.
- All locations need to know the single point of contact in case of an emergency. The last thing they want is to call around in a panic looking for the right contact when an alarm is going off.
You’re bound to have dozens more safety and security questions as you make decisions on locations, employment needs, growing budgets and leadership. Let Brothers Fire & Security answer those questions then implement your custom-designed and strategic multi-state expansion plan. We’ll grow with you and you can trust us to deliver 100% satisfaction every step of the way.
About Brothers Fire & Security
As one of the premier providers of fire and security solutions in the Upper Midwest, Brothers Fire & Security strives to build long-term, value-added relationships. We work with business owners and property management companies, as well as all types of public institutions to solve fire and security needs. By taking advantage of our integrated bundled services, many of our clients find that they can save 25-30% on their safety services, annual inspections and more. From a single location to franchises throughout the region and the country, our integrated approach saves our clients valuable time, money and stress. We provide fire protection systems, security systems, fire sprinkler systems, fire alarm systems, 24-7 monitoring, fire extinguishers, card access and kitchen hoods.